Go Green Office Furniture Ltd is committed to conducting its activities to provide a high quality service whilst ensuring that ‘Environmental Care’ is a central component of these activities. This commitment extends to all aspects of our business including: Operations, Training, Finance, Human Resources and Customer Services.
Go Green Office Furniture Ltd is an environmentally-friendly office furniture supplier and offers office relocation services.
In conducting these activities we shall:
- Commit to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and other requirements which relate to the environmental aspects of the company
- Monitor performance against environmental objectives supported by quantifiable targets that relate to the reduction of environmental impact, sustainability, risk management and comply with the needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Continue to refine and develop our Environmental Management Systems in line with our business activities, taking a proactive approach in preventing pollution and taking into account appropriate best practices, new technologies and new legislation
- Ensure the competence of staff by seeking to involve them in relevant environmental issues and to provide them with appropriate training enabling them to carry out their duties in a responsible manner
- Take a proactive approach in seeking methods that prevent pollution
- Minimise the use of natural resources, while maximising the sue of reclaimed and reused materials within all departments
- Ensure the disposal of all waste in an environmentally responsible manner in accordance with legislative obligations and stakeholder requirements
The Management of Go Green Office Furniture Ltd is fully committed to this Policy and the policy is available to the public upon request and here on the website. It is communicated to all employees and sub contractors working on behalf of the company and is available on notice boards within the main office. Employees at all levels are expected to carry out their work activities within the context of this Policy and to cooperate in company efforts to improve our Environmental Performance.
Dated and signed January 2018.